Reading about End of Life Care in Dementia Care - not easy reading but necessary all the same 😢 #MScDementia
GREAT NEWS! We've just been paid! Thank you to all our supporters for helping us to raise £124.01 in FREE donations… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Looking forward to sharing information about the work that we do at The Big Get Together on Wednesday 21st November… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Help raise money for Hand In Hand Activities - Teesside whenever you shop online this Christmas. Use… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Time to work on a substantial funding application for The REACH Project by Hand In Hand Activities CIC that would s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Young At Heart ULO: 3rd September 2018
- Shildon Locomotion Museum Trip 2018
- Young At Heart ULO: 27 August 2017
- Young At Heart ULO: 20 August 2018
- Young At Heart ULO: 13 August 2018
- Young At Heart ULO: 6 August 2018 #Unremembered
- REACH Case Study: Kelvin – A Success Story
- Young At Heart ULO: 30 July 2018 #Unremembered
- Cycling Without Age: Stockton Soup July 2018
- Teesside Princess Afternoon Tea Trip 2018
To find out more information about the services Hand In Hand Care can provide or to find out whether I can help you please get in touch via one of the following methods.
The fastest and most direct way to contact me is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will endeavour to get back to you the same day.
You can call the office on 01642 687701. Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible.